This episode is packed full of ridiculous stories, lots of laughs, and maybe some wisdom lightly sprinkled on top. Overall it really shows what an amazing bond hunting creates between hunting friends. Good buddies Mark Seacat (@westseacat), Adam Foss (@fossman8), and Cole Kramer (@nomadic49ak) have been on some of the most amazing adventures around the world, and continue to push the limit of experiences to be had.
- Farmersonly.com (6:17)
- First hunt together (9:27)
- Beyond the layers (11:42)
- Having to motivate a someone (15:00)
- The unspoken language of hunters (17:40)
- How to utilize a good hunting partner (18:20)
- Having a shot sequence (18:35)
- Kodiak Goat Hunt (24:20)
- Taking risks on the mountain (30:50)
- Cole’s Azerbaijan Tur hunt (32:30)
- The best kind of traveling (39:30)
- Hunting for your self vs for someone else (41:30)
- “He’s dead as a door” (48:45)
- Hunting memories (50:45)
- 24 day hunt (59:00)
- Greg Krough project (01:08:45)
- Santi (01:10:45)
- The bond we have as hunters (01:12:25)
- The Thanksgiving goat (01:16:15)
- Roy Roth (01:22:45)
This episode is brought to you by goHUNT.com/insider. GoHUNT Insider is an amazing hunt research platform that is a must have for any dedicated hunter. Find and research tag opportunities based on your own preferences, and find great hunting opportunities throughout the west. If you are serious about hunting, goHUNT Insider is worth every penny.
Sign up today and use promo code: RICH to not only will you get insider access to everything we cover in this episode, but you will also receive a $50 gift certificate to Sportsman’s Warehouse.
This episode is brought to you by Greenbelly Meals. Greenbelly Meals are a true meal replacement bar. Chris Cage the founder, designed these bars to be 650 calories and 33% of your daily nutrition for 6 core nutrients. I have been using Greenbelly meals for the last two season now and I absolutely love them. They make a great option for a lunch or mid day meal and with two bars per resealable pack I can divide them up during the day. The best part is, they are actually really delicious. Greenbelly bars come in three different flavors and I honestly like all three. These bars are one of the best options for quick, easy, light weight backcountry meals that I have ever come across, so check them out. To get more information and to order some for your next hunt, just go to www.greenbelly.co and use coupon code TRO10 for 10% off your first order.