Take Aim Outdoors podcast host Brandon Hammonds discusses the use and common misuses of deer scents throughout different stages of the rut. Great hunting tips for those who want to learn how to use deer scents to improve their hunting skills.
- How to use deer scent in the early season
- Doe pee versus doe estrus
- How to use deer scent to keep a buck in an area
- Common mistakes
- How to use deer scent from scrap to scrap
- How to use deer scent during the rut
- Orbital gland scent on rubs
- How high to hang your scents
- Tips for hanging scent at your stand
- Tarsal glands
- How crucial is scent freshness
- Using deer scent in the late season
Great episode on not only how to use deer scent properly, but some of the overuses that people make as well. If you are looking for scents that we use, check out our show sponsor and get 15% off while you’re there.
Shop for deer scents now!