It all started when I was looking into picking up some MTN OPS products. Well, I had a bunch of questions, so I figured other hunters probably did as well. I decided to throw Casey and Jordan in the hot seat and see what MTN OPS can do to give me an edge on the mountain when I’m hunting.
We dive into how the idea for MTN OPS came about, how they got started, and some of the benefits and struggles of building a business with your brother. We also go over how MTN OPS can make you a better hunter and what products will get you there. Whether you hit the gym twice a day or find your fitness in the hills, MTN OPS can help push you a little bit further and make you a little bit better of a hunter everyday.
- What MTN OPS is
- About Jordan and Casey Harbertson
- Brotherly love
- Building a business
- How the idea for MTN OPS came about
- What MTN OPS supplements can do for the average hunter
- What products to use and when to use them
- The difference between Yeti and Enduro
- Health benefits
- Getting in shape
- Creating a habit
- What is coming in the future for MTN OPS
- Drop Zone elk hunt give away