Today, we are going to dive into the world of long range hunting and to help give us some pointers and tips we have Mr. Bob Beck of Extreme Outer Limits TV and MOA rifles. Whether you are looking to extend your effective range to 500 yards or to 2000 yards, Bob has some tips to increase your capabilities and confidence in your shooting ability. Be sure to check out Extreme Outer Limits on the Sportsman channel to see some impressive long range shooting.
- Long range shooting and hunting run deep together
- Long range hunting tips to be more successful
- Mt. Emily bull at 750 yards
- Increasing your effective range
- Controlled shots vs rushed shots
- Go/no go cone of dispersion
- Wind with long range hunting
- Judging the wind
- Practice like you hunt with one shot long range hunting practice
- Long range hunting facts vs theories
- The importance of a spotter in long range hunting.