I am super excited to share today’s interview with you guys. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out and I’m so thankful to Larry D. Jones for taking the time and share his wisdom and experiences with us. Larry D Jones started bowhunting in 1961, and has travel around the world chasing adventure and experience ever since. Best known as for his elk calling and blacktail hunting Larry is someone I looked up and emulated all through my youth. Not is great to get to chat with your life long idle’s but to hear so much advice on both hunting and life is really special. I hope you guys enjoy this interview half as much as I enjoyed chatting with Larry D. Jones. If you do, we’d love it if you simply share it with friends who may also enjoy it.
- Getting started with archery
- Evolution of equipment
- The keys to hunting success
- With age comes patience
- Trail cameras
- Practice shooting
- Build a list
- Finding enjoyment in all aspects of the hunt
- Mindset for the difficult hunts
- Best attributes of a successful hunter
- How to instill a passion for the outdoors to the next generation.
- How to manage our obsession with hunting and our relationships with loved ones.