Join us for an amazing interview with the man, the myth, and the legend, Alaskan Hunting expert Roy Roth. Roy is one of the greatest, most humble hunters in the world and has been getting it done as a DIY hunter for years and years. Roy has been able to take 9 dall rams, and 9 brown bear with his bow and has made some amazing stories along the way.
In this episode:
- Tips for Alaskan DIY adventures, and how those have changed over the years.
- Sitka Blacktail tips
- The power of a positive attitude
- Tips for hiring air taxies
- Overrated gear
- Why you shouldn’t crawl into brown bear dens
- What hunters today need to worry about more
Links to find out more about Roy Roth: