In today’s episode we are switching gears a little bit, as we usually chat about big game hunting. But today we have some coyote hunting tips, and who better to pick the brain of than the 3 time world champion coyote caller Al Morris or Big Al. Big Al is a wealth of knowledge and a great guy to learn from, with tons of coyote calling experience and some great coyote hunting tips.
Al Morris is a 3 time World Champion coyote caller, and host of Furtakers on the Outdoor Channel. With 30+ years of experience in closely analyzing and recording what works and what doesn’t on every calling stand, Al is more then qualified to give some amazing coyote hunting tips.
- Coyote hunting year around
- Getting into predator calling
- Coyote hunting through the years and the advent of the electronic game call
- Coyote hunting is becoming the poor man’s big game
- Having more coyote calls is like lures in a tackle box
- Getting started coyote hunting tips
- Knowing your game
- The coyotes you saw while deer hunting
- Coyote hunting tips during breeding season
- Al’s calling sequence
- Being a great woodsman
- World Coyote Calling Championships
- When to use decoys and when not to
- Decoys for cats
- Coyote hunting tips for high pressure areas
- Coyote barks
- Coyote populations
- Hunting Journal and what it can tell you
For more predator and coyote calling tips, be sure to head over to GameCallSupply.com and subscribe to the Knowledge Base. It’s 100% free and you will get access to tons of great tips, how-to’s, videos, and more. If you want to become a better hunter, and call more predators subscribe to the Knowledge Base and I promise you, you will learn more and become more successful.
If you like the show and want to hear more shows like this one, let us know what you think on social media, or even better leave us a review on iTunes, which helps spread the word about the show.